Governance Advice for PCBU's & Officers
The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 places some hefty responsibility at the feet of Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) and its ‘Officers’. For most businesses this will be the Directors and Executive Management Team.
Hands on Safety can assist with education on the due diligence and good governance requirements for PCBUs and Officers, or a review of your H&S business practices to ensure you can ‘sleep easy’ at night.
We can assist with:
- Duties of PCBUs and Officers
- Duties of businesses engaging contractors
- How to best manage overlapping duties – and act on your behalf if requested
- Reporting and measurement of performance – lead and lag indicators
- Safety leadership strategies
- Understanding and measuring "Work as Done" - rather than "Work as Imagined"
- Assurance audits